Dear valued guest,
It has been a turbulent few months and we are glad to be open and doing what we love again.
We want to assure you that your safety and wellbeing, and that of our team members, is our highest priority, now and always. We are doing everything we can to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy your stay at Brenton Haven and your dining at Butterfly Blu. We continue to work closely with our health and safety partners to monitor the situation in our country and are taking guidance from medical experts and the Department of Health to inform our approach.
We have had to adapt to the times we live in, and a few new protocols have been put in place. This is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Never before has the responsibility towards our staff and community been this big a challenge but we are embracing it and trying our best to meet all guests’ expectations.
We have created 6 safety steps that we believe will ensure guests have an enjoyable experience:
Together with these steps, we have taken precautions and are doing on-going training with our staff to educate them on how to ensure we work in a safe environment. They are screened at the beginning of shifts; follow a strict face mask policy; sanitise hands and work stations after every guest and adhere to our social distance policy.
In addition to our six steps for all accommodation and restaurant guests, we will be following these guidelines:
- Account to be settled in full before arrival to limit the use of our card machine or cash.
- Limit the number of guests in the lobby when checking in.
- Keys are sanitised before collection.
- Housekeepers follow a strict cleaning policy for all units before arrival.
- Our cleaning service will only be offered at the request of the guest.
- Face masks are mandatory in the main building, deli, gym and restaurant. If Brenton Haven staff members do not deem your mask to be appropriate, access to public areas will be denied.
- Hand sanitiser in all the units, although the guidelines suggest that washing your hands with soap and water for more than 20 seconds is best.
- Information folders have been removed from the units to limit high touch items, please contact our Reservations team for any queries.
- During the lockdown period we upgraded our Satellite provider and no longer use DSTV, we now have 12 satellite channels. You can connect your laptop to our TV’s via an HDMI cable and stream channels if you wish. Our Wi-Fi connections in the living areas allow for this. You can get HDMI cables from our Reception team.
Butterfly Blu Restaurant
- Masks are required in the Restaurant, and can be removed when sitting at your table.
- When leaving your table, for any reason, we require masks to be worn.
- All guest contact details will be recorded – this is a Government requirement.
- We have a digital menu as an alternative to our printed menus.
- Tables spaced to ensure social distance – this means space is limited, so it is essential to book a table to avoid disappointment.
- Tables are thoroughly sanitised after guests leave. Please note that our turnaround time for tables will be slightly longer than usual.
We hugely appreciate your efforts to support our safety measures, by keeping your distance, wearing face coverings and using hand sanitiser at every opportunity. By working together we can all play our part in creating a safe and welcoming environment.